Collection and Use
You can visit this Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself, including your email address. In this case, our Service may collect the name, address, IP address and domain you used to access this Site, the type of version of browser or operating system you are using, as well as the web site you came from and visit next. This information is used by Multiple Milestones to measure the numbers of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics about visitors to this Site in general. We may also use this data to monitor site performance for systems administration purposes, to make this Site better and more convenient to use and to report information in aggregate form to our advisors (e.g. how many visitors log-on to this Site).
Multiple Milestones collects personally identifiable information when you register to use our on-line services. The gathering of this information is essential to enable us to provide you with the necessary level of service. It is possible to use our on-line services without registering, however, the functionality and service we provide is greatly reduced. When you register with Multiple Milestones we may (depending upon which service you register for) ask for one or more of the following fields: your name, email, address, date of birth, gender, ethnic origins, marital or civil partnership status, number of children, medical information, and a brief outline of your immediate needs (including access to family, friends or other support services) plus any other information you may volunteer to us as part of the sign-up process.
Multiple Milestones uses the information it gathers about you for three purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request
- To contact you from time to time about new products/services
- To improve our service levels by monitoring usages and behavioural patterns.
By registering with Multiple Milestones, you agree that your information may be shared with third parties for the purpose of fulfilling, servicing and completing your requests and transactions related to it.
Sharing and Disclosure
Multiple Milestones does not share or rent your personal information with third parties unless:
- You have specifically consented to allow us to share your personal information with third party organisations; or
- You are seeking support services from a third-party organisation through the use of our services and for the purpose of evaluating your suitability the third-party organisation requests some or all of the information you have supplied us for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the information we supply any third-party may only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied; or
- We need to share your information in order to provide a product or service you have requested; or
- We are required to do so by legal process or in response to a subpoena, court order or other legitimate request by an authority.
Your Ability to Edit your Data
You have total freedom to login and amend any of your details at any time, including whether or not you want us to contact you in the future with special offers or news of new products and services. If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive any updates you have subscribed for just send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preference not to receive updates. If you are unsure whether we have a record containing your personal information and would like to confirm whether or not we do, please send an email to email@example.com indicating all email addresses which you may have given us.
Multiple Milestones protects your personal information using a unique password and login-id. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password and login-id. Do not share this information with anyone. Where appropriate we may use industry standard SSL encryption for the protection of data transmission.
Although we use all reasonable means to protect your personal information, Multiple Milestones is not responsible for any improper use of your personal information that is beyond our reasonable control.
Changes to this Policy
Should you have any further questions or suggestions you can contact our Managing Director, Faye Farrlley at firstname.lastname@example.org